At a glance
Location and facilitiesaccommodation_description
- Pets not allowed
Available in resort (for free)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
- €10 reduction on lesson with our partner ski school
Payable in resort
- Keycard: €2
- All persons in the Single room, shower/wc, BB receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 5 years 50%
- 6-15 years 25%
- 16-18 years 15%
- All persons in the Double room, shower/wc (balcony), BB receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 5 years 55%
- 6-15 years 30%
- 16-18 years 15%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you. Whether airtravel to Austria is offered, can be confirmed in the booking process. A transfer, if offered, must be booked separately.
- By train: Zell am See (approx. 8 km)
- By plane: Salzburg (approx. 85 km), Innsbruck (150 km), Munich (approx. 215 km)