At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe family-run 3-star Hotel Aschauer Hof is located quietly in the centre of the idyllic resort Aschau. A practice lift is located directly at the accommodation and a ski bus (stops at the hotel) takes you to the approx. 1.5 km distant ski area. If the weather conditions allow it, ski-in to the accommodation is possible. To the centre of Kirchberg it is approx. 9 km. Cross-country fans will find access to the next track within approx. 200 m. The cosy hotel's facilities include an entrance area with reception, lift, dining room, a small hotel bar, lounge, wifi (incl.), as well as a ski room with ski boot dryers. When relaxation is needed, you can use the sauna area (Sun-Fri 16:00 - 20:00) with sauna, steam room, and relaxation room for free. The infrared cabin can be used if paid for locally. Free parking spaces are also available.
RoomsThe bright and friendly furnished rooms all have a shower/wc, wifi (incl.), satellite TV, telephone, radio, and balcony or terrace.
BoardThe already included half-board consists of a breakfast buffet with cereal corner, warm egg dishes and fresh fruit, as well as a 4-course evening meal with salad buffet in the evening. The Christmas and New Year's Eve menus are also already included.
- Pets welcome (€5 per day, excl. food, advance notification required)
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Welcome drink
- Christmas and New Year's Eve menu
- Table tennis
- Children's bed (on request)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
- 10% reduction on lesson with our partner ski school
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 2,00 per person/night
- Keycard: €2
Available in resort (optional)
- Infrared cabin: approx. €5/20 min.
- Bath robe hire: approx. €5
- All persons in the Double room, shower/wc, HB receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 5 years 45%
- 6-15 years 25%
- 16-18 years 15%
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/2 addl. beds, shower/wc, HB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 5 years 100%
- 6-14 years 50%
- from 15 years 10%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Kirchberg in Tirol (in resort), Kitzbühel (approx. 7 km)
- By plane: Salzburg (approx. 80 km), Innsbruck (approx. 90 km), Munich (approx. 165 km)
Hotel Aschauer Hof
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,000 m|
|Lowest point:||800 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||837 m|
|Lifts in total:||54|
|Pistes in total:||173 km|
|Ski routes:||36 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?