Location and facilitiesThe Résidence Inter-Résidence is located approx. 250 m from the lively centre of Tignes Val Claret, as well as from the piste. It offers a receptions with entrance hall and Wifi (payable locally), small swimming pool, two saunas, table tennis and a ski room.
FurnishingThe studios offer a living/sleeping area, as well as a bath or shower/wc, TV, a kitchenette with electric hob, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave with baking function and mostly a balcony.
- Pets welcome (payable locally, only with valid proof of rabies vaccination)
- The bunk beds are not suitable for children under the age of 6 years!
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Use of indoor pool (as per description)
- Use of the sauna
- Shuttle service
- Board games rental (upon availability)
- Table tennis
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 0,80 per person/night
- Deposit: approx. €200 per studio
Available in resort (optional)
- Final cleaning (excl. kitchen)
- Wifi (at the reception and in the apartments)
- Cleaning pack
How does one best travel to France? The nearest airports are Grenoble and Chambéry (for the regions of Hautes Alpes, Isère, or Savoy). Nice is the nearest airport for Haute Provence. For air travel to Haute Savoy, the airports Annecy, Genève-Cointrin, Chambéry, or Geneva are also an option, depending on the resort. In France, there is rarely a train station in the resort; Chamonix is one of the few exceptions. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you. Whether airtravel to France is offered, can be confirmed in the booking process. A transfer, if offered, must be booked separately.
- By train: Bourg Saint Maurice (approx. 30 km)
- By plane: Chambéry (approx. 145 km), Turin (approx. 165), Geneva (approx. 175 km), Grenoble (approx. 215 km)