You can find important information here about the payment of your holiday.
- When and how does the payment have to be made? As soon as you receive the Booking Confirmation, a deposit payment of 25% of the total holiday price applies (travel insurance costs additionally, if applicable). The balance amount is due 6 weeks prior to the arrival date. If the booking is made within 6 weeks before the day of arrival, then the total amount is due at once. Payment can be made by bank transfer or credit card. The holiday documents can only be issued, when all payments have been balanced, earliest however 14 days prior to arrival in resort.
- How does payment occur via bank transfer? Within a few days after booking you will receive your booking confirmation either by post or e-mail, which provides the bank details and the reason for payment. Should we require proof of payment, due to a booking paid by bank transfer on short notice, we will be in contact with you. We please ask you to note the following points:
Please send your proof of payment to: email@example.com
The fax number is: +49 221 33 60 62941 – please make a note on the fax: "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Please make sure the proof of payment is valid.
Proof of payment must include the following:
- The receipient is "TravelTrex GmbH".
- The bank details (account number and sort code) for TravelTrex GmbH must be complete, correct and legible on the document – the details can be seen from your booking confirmation/invoice.
- The bank brand must be recognisable.
- The amount must be the same as the outstanding payment amount.
- Proof of payment shall not be a Word or other text document.
- There must be a notification that the transaction has taken place: e.g. screenshot from your Internet banking incl. a transaction code or a statement on paper signed by yourself, as well as stamped and signed by the bank.
- Your account balance must be recognisable and shall not be a negative amount.
- Once you have the page on your screen then
- press the key "Print" or
- "Ctrl" and "Print" simultaneously
- Open a "Word" document and paste the screenshot into the open space by pressing "Ctrl" and "V" simultaneously.
- Save the document to a hard drive, and attach it to an e-mail for sending it to us.
After we have received valid proof of payment, we will be sending you your vouchers and holiday information from 14 days before the start of the holiday.
- How does payment occur via credit card? Please have following details available for the booking:
- Card holder
- Credit card number
- Expiration date
With Visa- and Mastercard the CVC-code consists of the three last digits in the signature box on the back of the card.
With American Express you can find the 4-digit CVC-code on the front side of the credit card above the credit card number.
Please note, when paying by credit card that a fee of 1.2% (VISA and Master Card), or 2.2% (American Express) of the total holiday price applies.
The processing of the transactions is done through the payment service provider B+S Card-Service. Further information can be found here.
- Is my data secured or encrypted? We operate with the newest encrypting technology called "Secure Socket Layers" (SSL) to ensure that all your data is only transmitted in an encoded way. SSL is know to be the most secure transmitting service for the Internet worldwide. Every exchange of data between your browser and our website which may include personal details is highly encrypted and therefore secured of being lost, manipulated or subject to error. Your personal details are in safe hands with us! For further information about data security, please see here.
B+S Card-Service is a technical service provider, and does not take care of disputes linked to the orders. These should be settled directly with SnowTrex and/or your bank.
More information about B+S Card-Service : www.bs-card-service.co.uk