Résidence Grande Motte
No reviews available yet.
Tignes - Val d'Isère
Information about the ski area
Tignes - Val d'Isère
|Highest point:||3,456 m|
|Lowest point:||1,550 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||2,100 m|
|Lifts in total:||83|
|Pistes in total:||300 km|
|Ski routes:||20 km|
Résidence Grande Motte °°°
Location and facilitiesThe Résidence Grande Motte is located in immediate proximity to the pistes and just 500 m from the underground cable car that leads directly to the Grande-Motte-Glacier. A free shuttle is just 200 m away. The centre with amenities and leisure opportunities is also close by. Facilities include a reception and lockers for skis and ski boots. Public parking is found nearby.
FurnishingThe studios are equipped with a living/sleeping area, TV (payable locally), bath or shower/wc, and kitchenette with electric hob, and oven or microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator.
- Pets not allowed
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. €1 per person/day
- Deposit: approx. €200 per apartment
How does one best travel to France? The nearest airports are Grenoble and Chambéry (for the regions of Hautes Alpes, Isère, or Savoy). Nice is the nearest airport for Haute Provence. For air travel to Haute Savoy, the airports Annecy, Genève-Cointrin, Chambéry, or Geneva are also an option, depending on the resort. In France, there is rarely a train station in the resort; Chamonix is one of the few exceptions. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Bourg Saint Maurice (approx. 30 km)
- By plane: Chambéry (approx. 145 km), Turin (approx. 165), Geneva (approx. 175 km), Grenoble (approx. 220 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?