At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe comfortable 3-star Hotel Kaiservilla is located approx. 500 m away from the mountain railway and only approx. 50 m from the nearest ski bus stop. Facilities include a reception, restaurant, lounge area, heated ski cellar and ski boot room. The spa area with Finnish sauna, steam room and relaxation room can be used free of charge. Free parking spaces are also available.
Furnishing/BoardThe comfortably furnished rooms include bath or shower/wc, satellite TV, telephone, cosmetics mirror and hair drier. The inclusive half-board comprises a rustic breakfast buffet and a 2-course evening meal, either in buffet style or served to you. Vegetarian meals are also possible.
- Pets welcome (€12/day, excl. food)
- Non-smoking accommodation
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area
- Children's bed (on request)
- High chair
- Parking spaces (based on availability)
Payable in resort
- Keycard: €5
Available in resort (optional)
- Hire bath robe: €5 pp/day
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Lienz/Eastern Tyrol (approx. 40 km), Mallnitz (approx. 60 km)
- By plane: Salzburg (approx. 140 km), Klagenfurt (approx. 165 km), Innsbruck (approx. 200 km), Munich (approx. 260 km)
Hunguest Hotel Kaiservilla
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,902 m|
|Lowest point:||1,301 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,288 m|
|Pistes in total:||55 km|
|Ski routes:||10 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?